Catherine is here today with Michelle Gibbings. Michelle is a change leadership and career expert and founder of Change Meridian. Michelle works with global leaders and teams to help them get fit for the future of work. She is the Author of ‘Step Up: How to Build Your Influence at Work’ and ‘Career Leap: How to Reinvent and Liberate your Career’. Michelle’s work lives at the crux of understanding, architecting and leveraging change.
Obsessed with unlocking high-impact choices to accelerate meaningful progress, Michelle is enabling a new breed of leader – one that is able to thrive in a complex, changing world.
She asks, are you owning your reputation?
Because when you own your reputation you:
- Actively seek to understand how others see you, and how you see yourself
- Identify where there are gaps between your desired reputation and your actual reputation
- Consciously construct a reputation that works for you in the long term, by being positively and sustainably developed
- Realise that maintaining a positive and progressive reputation requires work – daily
- Don’t take your reputation for granted
- Every day, Benjamin Franklin asked himself two questions: In the morning – “What good shall I do today?” and in the evening – “What good have I done today?”
When not running her own successful practice, or managing her predictably mischievous pup Barney, Michelle sits on the Board of the Arts Law Council of Australia and somehow finds time to venture to hidden, exotic pockets of the planet with her husband and best friend, Craig.
Find Out More About Michelle Gibbings
It’s now time to tune into this very inspirational woman. Enjoy!!