For business owners, entrepreneurs, coaches and leaders
What Is A Mastermind Group?
A Mastermind Group is designed to help you navigate through challenges using the collective intelligence of others.
Drawing upon the theories behind the concept of ‘diversity of thinking’, a Mastermind Group is comprised of various types of people from different professional and personal backgrounds. Each person brings a unique perspective to the group for the specific purpose of sharing knowledge, experience and ideas towards a defined topic, such as:
- Personal development
- Professional development
- Business growth and success
- Wealth creation
- Personal & Business Branding
- Public speaking
- Social media
- Peer-to-peer mentoring
- Problem solving
- Time management
- Sales & Marketing
- High performance to improve productivity
Why join a Mastermind Group?
The advantages are many, but the greatest benefit is the ability to tap into the collective brilliance of the Mastermind Group. By working with a diverse team you will encounter different approaches and views to problem solving that will stretch your own thinking.
Break-though thinking to help you move forward
Being part of an exclusive community such as a Mastermind Group, which has, at its core a supportive, nurturing ethic and sense of shared endeavours, can be an incredibly powerful catalyst for growth, enabling you to think ‘bigger’ and stretch beyond your traditional comfort zone, to help you overcome your perceived weaknesses, limitations, negative beliefs and boundaries in any aspect of your life or business.
The Mastermind Group can also be a great way to expand your network and discover new, advantageous business partnerships.
Collaborating in this way also encourages you to hold yourself accountable for tasks and goals. Regular monthly meetings drive momentum and progress towards outcomes.
When you join the Mastermind Group, you choose the topic of your choice – a specific area of your business or an aspect of your life that you want to solve or improve upon.
And, tailored to your particular area of focus there will be information and activities for you to work on, towards tangible goals.
How do I join a Mastermind group?
Once you are signed up, you’ll be included on our mailing list and we’ll send you the schedule of meetings.
Please note the following terms and conditions of Mastermind Group membership.
- All members have to sign a confidentiality agreement.
- 12 months membership $296.00
Joining the group requires a level of commitment to attend meetings and actively participate. Please note that members are expected to:
- Attend their monthly meetings – regular non-attendance may result in your membership being forfeited
- To be serious about building and transforming their personal lives or business
- Be accountable for their own individual meeting notes / admin around meetings and other catch ups between members
- Be willing to openly share knowledge and experiences
- Be contactable by other members outside of meeting times
- Have an open mind and a willingness to learn from others
- Connect and collaborate with your partner weekly
- Complete and follow through with your goals
Subscribe to our group by clicking on the button below….
The meetings will be taking place in the Brighton. Please note that this are small groups with limited seats.
We meet once a month from 6:30 pm to 8:00 pm
Questions that you will be required to answer for your Mastermind session
- Who are you?
- What are your innate talents and strengths?
- What do you want out of these sessions?
- What are you working on?
- What are your goals?
- What do you want to learn?
- What do you need help with?
Mastermind groups are inspirational and empowering.
Come along, and bring yourself and your enthusiasm! Oh, and a notebook and a pen, can be handy too. We look forward to meeting you soon!